Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Narrative Text Kelas 12

The Story of a Friendly Future

Writing


Learning Objectives

After completing this worksheet, students are able to:

  • write a narrative text based on their own ideas.
  • apply the generic structure correctly.
  • use appropriate language features in a narrative text.
  • express creativity through writing.

Last meeting, we learned about Narrative Text. Today, you are not only readers, but also writers. You will create your own Friendly Future story, but you have to use at least eight of these words and underlined the words.

technology

compassion

created

one day

robot

future

saved

suddenly

artificial intelligence

friendly

protected

at first

flying car

environment

encouraged

finally

smart city

helped

repaired

after that

Innovation

invented

visited

future

Drone

In the end

Research Centre

Therefore

Hologram

From then on

discovered

generous

Digital Assistant

Scientist

explored

curious

Future

Engineer

reliable

powerful

Renewable Energy

Inventor

amazing

successful

Solar Panel

Laboratory

peaceful

helpful

misunderstanding

climate change

confident

magical

✍Write Your Narrative Text

Title



Orientation (5–8 sentences)

Introduce the characters, setting, and time.







Complication (5–8 sentences)

Describe the problem.








Resolution (5–8 sentences)

Explain how the problem is solved.







Reorientation (4–6 sentences)

Write the ending and moral lesson.






Self-Assessment


 

Checklist

1

I wrote a title.

2

Orientation is complete.

3

Complication is clear.

4

Resolution solves the problem.

5

Reorientation contains a moral lesson.

6

I used Past Tense.

7

I used Action Verbs.

8

I used Adverbs of Time.

9

My spelling is correct.

10

My punctuation is correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment